ALPHAcoustic-AC.sa is a new series of sound absorbing curtains, primarily designed to absorb more sound than standard decorative curtains. These acoustic curtains are made of high sound absorbing fabrics and are ideally used where control of acoustic reflection of glass and ambient light control are required.
The basic choice is a single layer of acoustic fabric. There is a wide range of fabric textures and colours in order to select the right combinations for your project.
In case, there are high demands for increased sound absorption, the acoustic curtains can be made of a double layer of fabric, with an intermediate additional sound-absorbing material which is not visible.
Due to their very good acoustic properties, acoustic curtains can reduce annoying noise reflections and resonant acoustic field, improving acoustic comfort, offering a better acoustic environment.
Ιt is possible to change the light and acoustic conditions of the room with an easy horizontal movement.
• Excellent Sound Absorption
• Cost effective method of controlling reverberation (Rt)
• Thermal insulation
• Easy installation
• Taylor made designed for high acoustic standards projects
• Reverberation time can be easily adjusted
• Moderate variety of colour and fabric options
• Poor sound insulating effect
• Ambient light control (black-out)
• Theater STAGE Curtains, School STAGE Curtains
1 Layer of heavy acoustic fabric up to αw=0.80
2 Layers of heavy acoustic fabric αw=0.90
3 Layers “NWF” or Velvet +Molton αw=1.00
The above weighted sound absorption coefficients are valid for 100% pleated curtain at a distance of 20 cm from the surface of the room according to EN ISO 11654:1997.