The innovative design of our rear panels’ air cavities provides maximum absorption surface and extra absorption coefficient efficiency, smoothing the absorption frequency spectrum.
The innovative frame design confers precise dimensions to each panel that allows for perfectly aligned assembly.
Available in standard market furniture grade fire rate, appropriate for home use applications, compliant with all domestic level fire grades; and Fire Rate + fire resistance, compliant with entry-level fire resistance, certified under specific European and American regulations.
200 Hz to 8000 Hz
A | (αw) = 1,0
– First reflection control
– RT reduction
– Extended mid-low frequency absorption
– Reducing excessive reverberation
Andes’ frame design confers precise dimensions to each panel allowing for perfectly aligned assembly.
– Control Room
– Recording Room
– Home Studio
– Broadcast Studio
– Vocal Booth
FG | Furniture Grade
– Acoustic fabric
– Marine grade plywood structural frame
– Calibrated cell acoustic foam (Rear panels’ air cavities)
Range | Dimensions:
Andes – Absorber | 595x595x85mm
– Equipped with four M6 Screw Thread receiver
Andes Dimi – Absorber | 595x297x70mm
– Equipped with two M6 Screw Thread receiver
Andes Dimi – Velvet | 595x297x70mm