Made of wood from renewable sources, the Eiger Absorber is a premium acoustic panel for the hi-end segment with an absorption treatment range between 250 Hz and 5000 Hz. Developed to bring you the perfect balance between design and quality, Eiger Doble Absorber is a timeless acoustic panel that offers you the opportunity to create your own ambience with a natural touch. This highly efficient acoustic absorber can be easily mounted on walls.
250 Hz to 5000 Hz
B | (aw) = 0,9
– RT reduction
– Flutter echo control
– Reducing excessive reverberation
– Improving speech intelligibility
A Beautiful classic wooden panel.
– Hi-Fi Listening Room
– Media Room
– Home Cinema
– Living Room
FG | Furniture Grade
– Natural wood veneer | Lacquered HMDF
– Marine grade plywood structural frame
– Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Dimensions | 595x1190x138mm
– Equipped with six M6 Screw Thread receiver
This panel can only be installed on vertical walls. Not for ceiling use.