Ulysses range are an acoustic panels with a simple design fashioned for an absorption treatment range from 160 Hz up to 8000 Hz.
Artnovion developed Ulysses for people who do not like to change the aesthetics of their studios, but still want a proper acoustic solution for problems such as first reflection control.
Easy and effortless to apply, this acoustic panel is a classic and timeless solution.
160 Hz to 8000 Hz
A | (αw) = 0,95
– First reflection control
– RT reduction
– Extended mid-low frequency absorption
– Reducing excessive reverberation
A timeless absorber
– Control Room
– Recording Room
– Home Studio
– Broadcast Studio
– Vocal Booth
FG | Furniture Grade
– Acoustic fabric
– Marine grade plywood structural frame
– Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Ulysses – Absorber | 595x595x55mm
– Equipped with eight M6 Screw Thread receiver
Ulysses Doble – Absorber | 595x1190x55mm
– Equipped with fourteen M6 Screw Thread receiver