The VIBRO-EP rubber vibration isolation pads are the result of specialized research and produced in this form since 1989, made from first-rate elastomeric material mixed with special substances for its further improvement.
Its longitudinal holes increase the provided compression and improve vibration absorption.
An anti-vibration rubber vibration isolators, suitable for:
- Passive machinery protection
- Suitable for large loads
- Antivibration supports: Air-compressors – Air conditioning units – Pumps – Fans – Generator sets – Cutting machines etc.
- Floating support: Industrial floors – Elevators – Printing machines – Testing machines etc.
– 50 x 25 x 2,5 cm – 12,5 x 12,5 x 2,5 cm – 6 X 6 X 2,5 cm
– Elastomeric special rubber compound: (grey – blue – red)
– Neoprene: (beige – green – yellow)
Multiple VIBRO-EP rubber vibration isolation pads can be used in layers to form the Vibro-EP Complex. Then with the use of steel plate in between we can achieve a reduction of the natural frequency down to 4 Hz.
A specially formed galvanised metal cover can be used along with the VIBRO-EP. The steel cover protects the rubber part of the mount from UV radiation and oil and at the same time, the load is applied on the mount equally distributes to the entire surface of the rubber element.
Due to its high abrasion coefficient, Vibro-EP does normally not require to be fixed using screws, glue or plugs.
It can be placed under machinery, metal supports of machinery or under concrete floating inertia supports, in single or multiple layers.