An audio system acoustic decoupler support that
consists of a cup made of rubber and its main anti-vibration
element made of a polyurethane foam material (25mm
thickness) of high-tech semi-closed cells (Regufoam©) hosted
inside the cup. Its original design is a result of many years of
experience in design and development of anti-vibration systems.
It is an audio decoupling system developed considering the
needs of both studio and hi-fi users in mind. According to
testing, while using the Vibro FON decouplers the transmission
of sound energy from the audio system cabinet to its supporting
surfaces is considerably reduced. The result is a significantly
enhanced perception of low frequency accuracy, a clearer
stereo image and thus an auditory representation that stays
more true to the audio system manufacturer’s intended design.
Frequently, the weight on the speakers is not distributed evenly.
In this case, it is essential to select a different kind (color) of
Acoustic decoupler for installation at the loudspeaker’s front
and back side. It is necessary to examine the loudspeaker’s
weight distribution before making a selection.
- Special Vibration absorber pad for effective decoupling
- Reduces sound coloration
- Increases sound clarity
- Decreases acoustic feedback
- Specially designed for Sub-woofers, monitor/hi-fi speakers,
disc players, turntables, amplifiers and other audio equipment
- Advanced technology energy absorbing foam material
- Prevents structure-born resonances & mechanical distortion
- A cost-effective solution for your vibration control problems