The anti-vibration jack-up spring mount Vibro-JS is an advanced vibration
Vibro-JS consists of a metal shell. Inside the shell a spring is placed, to absorb the vibrations. The poured concrete does not touch the supporting floor and so the sound bridge between the floating floor and the supporting floor is avoided.
Why use Vibro-JS Jack-up Spring Mount?
- It’s very easy to install
- Allows regulation of height
- Helps to avoid the use of remaining plywood forms
- Creates an air gap, which is beneficial for the sound insulation and the vibration control.
Isolate the floating floor from building structure, with a suitable anti-vibration board, between
the floating floor and the wall (e. g. Vibro-Strip).
- Place the Vibro – JS Jack-Up Spring Mount and its cover plate.
- Place reinforcing of the slab and pour the concrete. Calculations of the concrete’s quality, adequate reinforcement and other requirements must be done by a Civil Engineer).
- Place the internal anti-vibration system of Vibro-JS.
- Screw progressively and uniformly the nut of the elevation mechanism, in order to load the springs and
raise – regulate the concrete slab at the appropriate height.
- Place cover plate.
Deflection: 25 mm (at maximum load).
Natural Frequency: 3 Hz (at maximum load).